16 Jun 2009

NEW COMER! (kamfung)


Hello there, i am the new comer named Amanda Anggriani Kinasih.


In the very beginning, i've decided that i wont make this blog, cause i was too...........i dont know hemmm maybe lazy. But since i've read my friend's blog (Ranny) , i was feel like i have to create this blog (lebay). Then i saw my other friend's (****) blog that made me so........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ofcourse i wont telling you who's this GIRL cause its too ridiculous. And now im still laughing out loud till i wanna die -_- aaaaa cant wait to tell it to all my friendsssssssss cause they'll act like me if they know it uhhhh



hem oke skrg gue merasa cukup kampung ya baru bikin ginian telat bgt kan tp yaudalah kalo gapunya blog kan ga veter ini yega, kalo gue gabaca blog nya si itu jg gue ogah bikin ginian.

okay guys, thats all for now. but i will post somethins funny next time. just wait for it byeeeeee (ih ternyata asik ya punya ginian cakep bener)
KAMPUNG KAN

1 komentar: